Have a safe holiday in Skallerup
It is with great pleasure, that the Danish government has given permission the open all our activities. Due to COVID-19 all activities will be conducted/be open with special restrictions cf. the Danish government and health authorities’ recommendations and guidelines. We encourage you to keep yourselves up to date in our activity booking.
- The staff is instructed in extended cleaning routines, thorough cleaning of special attention points, contact points and surfaces and minimization of infection risks.
- The staff is also trained in good hygiene and appropriate behavior.
- There are ongoing cleaning rounds and hand sanitizer will be available at all indoor common areas.
- There will be signage with maximum number of persons per room.
- The selection in the restaurants is reduced to take away or dining at the table. The number of tables and chairs (seating) is adjusted.
- Due to the Danish Government, it is now a requirement to wear a face mask in the entire restaurant and cafe area, at the bar area in the bowling center and at 1 floor in Romulus - spa & wellness where lunch is served. The face mask can be taken of when sitting down.
The above-mentioned measures are in full agreement with the recommendations and guidelines of the Danish government and the health authorities and are always adjusted to meet the requirements.
We encourage all guests to keep distance and show consideration.
Please note: Until January 4th 2021, access is only available to residents due to COVID-19.